How About an Extra $300 Per Month?
First of all, you know what to do already I’m just bringing it back up.
Ok, so you wish you could have just $300 extra per month your life would be better off.
Below are seven tips on how you can have $300 per month or more extra.
- If you drink Starbucks or any coffee I bet you average $15 per week. Which is easy $60 a month and some of you know you spend more. Drink water and drop the coffee in half will put $30 in your pocket.
- If you drink soda or juice drinks daily or 3–4 times a week. Even diets soda, you probably spending average the same as coffee about $50 per month (we know it’s more.) The same thing as coffee drop the drinks in half and drink water. Puts about $25 in your pocket
- Eating out at lunch is a big one! Like I said I’m totally underestimating what you and I spend on food. I’ll only say it’s $200 on lunches per month and I know it’s way more than that! You know the deal, cook your lunch the night before and take it with you. $100 is easy in your pocket.
- Online games. This could be from $5 a month to over $100. Only you know how much you really spend on your cell phone playing games. I’m gonna say if you drop half your games you would have an extra $25 per month in your pocket.
- Weed, alcohol, pills, prescription drugs, and other illegal drugs. I would say we all spend a minimum of $100 per month easily. So I would say if you drop your addiction by one-quarter or once a week. Air out for a day if you can. If you do you would easily have an extra $50 (really more) in your pocket.
- Feet, nails, and shoes. I’m talking about men and women. I know some of you spend way more than $100 per month on your feet, nails, and shoes but again I’ll be easy on you. Drop your nails and shoe expense in half and buy shoes every other month and get your groom on three times a month instead of four times. Easily keep $50 per month.
- Looking cute. Yep, your hair. I know some of you spend at least $100 or more on your hair keeping up with the latest style. If you go every week, drop it every other week. If you cannot do this then cut back on the other tips. If you can do this I’m sure you will get back at least $50 in your empty.
I didn’t mention kids, going out to dinner, buying clothes, or entertainment. You gotta keep those things so you can feel like you deserve it.
This really is a note to self. $300 a month is $3,600 a year, but you already know this. It’s just a reminder.
$3,600 is more than what you will make in interest in your bank account, stocks, or even crypto on average.
$3,600 is more than the raise you will get on average.
$3,600 is more than a bonus you will get.
$3,600 is enough to teach yourself three new skills.